All Saints Catholic School are an 11 -18 Catholic Comprehensive school located in Dagenham and in the Diocese of Brentwood. They have been awarded National Teaching School status and have held this since 2012. The school mission statement encapsulates the foundations on which our school has been built and continues to grow
All Saints used future® to analyse and optimise their fleet. Taking advantage of a free print audit to define the most suitable solution for a previously mismanaged and unsuitable copier fleet.
- Unmanaged print fleet.
- Multiple suppliers and print manufacturers.
- No control over print activity, resulting in high costs and waste.
- Regular engineer call-outs for problematic print devices.
- A future-proofed standardised print fleet.
- 30% reduction in lease and service costs.
- Significantly increased productivity levels.
- Departmentalised billing.
future® provided All Saints with a comprehensive solution that led to a 30% reduction in lease and service costs, a standardised future proofed print fleet provided by Xerox, utilising workplace suite apps to further enhance the capabilities of the copiers.
Contact future® now to see how we can help your educational establishment make the change and see the difference.