At future® we are focused on the reduction of our own and our customers carbon footprints. We have a carbon neutral target of 2025.
Alongside our partnership with PrintReleaf we have our consumable recycling programme and Future’s Automatic Remote Management System (FARMS) which has seen a 63% reduction in the requirement for on-site call outs since its implementation.
What can you do to not only reduce your costs related to printing but also reduce your impact on the environment. Below are some easy steps you can take now to help you towards your goals.
- “Follow me printing” – release your print job through a secure access code to any device in your organisation, eliminating waste of abandoned prints
- Rules based printing – let future define the rules for printing of your fleet. This can include defaulting to mono, duplex and only printing the current page
- Energy Efficiency – Ensure your devices go to standby mode when not in use.
- Print a draft Copy – Running a draft copy before printing a large job prevents mistakes, saving on paper and toner.
- Our Managed Print Solutions provide options such as pop-ups to remind users about your policies, which in turn will enable them to print more efficiently.
- Do you want total control. Enforce rules based printing to enact your policies.
Why Choose future®
As your print solution partner, future® will work with you to achieve your environmental targets. Why not contact one of our experts today and start your journey to a carbon neutral future.